Wednesday 23 April 2008

Quiz Night (11) The Sixthsense Redemption







On Wednesday night it was yet another Muppet in change this week (I think they have started breeding!) Big Kevin was the quizmaster in another Captivating installment of The Meakins Cricket Club Quiz.......




......I have hit a snag.


I wrote this introduction straight away, with a view to completing my usual overwritten report later. Thing is, I have now lost my notes, and all I can remember apart from who won, was that we had some nice rolls to eat at break, and I learnt that James Cagney was once a Female Impersonator.




.....So until I find my notes. Sixth Sense won and everyone else didn't


That leaves 6th Sense on 10 wins, 3 non Blondes on 4 wins, Campanologists on 2 wins and The Muppets on 0 wins.




Normal Service will resume next week

1 comment:

Chrissy J. said...

No, not funny at all.

**snigger**

No it's not!