Monday 21 April 2008

CHESHIRE ChAT

Nearly everyone from Cheshire is transgendered! Well not quite.

Last night I ventured back into the dark mysteries of the Uk Angels chat room. Out of 8 people I chatted to 6 were from Cheshire. I have nothing against Cheshire, however Stokies always feel like the poor neighbours. Cheshire apparently has more millionaires than any other county. In Stoke we have the pots, they have the pots of money!
Anyway this Cheshire dominance of the chatroom freaked my brain a bit, so it was time for some half assed statistics!

By my reckoning (google) the population of Cheshire in 2003 was 678,700 out of a UK population of 60,000,000
Therefore the percentage of the UK population that live in Cheshire is 1.13 % give or take.
With normal distribution 1 in every 88 trans peeps should be from Cheshire.
If 6 out of 9 chatroomers (including me) were cheshirians, then if there were 88 chatters in the room, with the same ratio, 58 would be cheshirites. Therefore with my rapidly deteriorating mathematical logic. If you live in Cheshire you are nearly 60 times more likely to be Transgendered!
A conservative estimate is that 1 in every 100 men identifies in some way as transgendered.
So there are now approximately 200,000 transgendered people in Cheshire.
Guess its time I moved slightly North Westish, and I do like their cheese
Cheshire Cats - Happy to be Tranny

1 comment:

Penny M said...

NO!!! I'm from Cheshire! Well, I was born there, but I became a Greater Mancunian in 1974.

It must be something in the water...