Saturday 14 June 2008

The Bourne' Idiocy


Well I'm down in sunnyish Bournemouth, trying to avoid opening the Pandora's Box that is my suitcase. I'm knackered from the journey. The problem is in these years A.J (Anno Jennifer) the weight of my suitcases have increased in direct proportion to my hormone induced decrease in upper body strength. Oh, for the days when 2 pairs of trousers, 3 shirts and 1 pair of shoes could serve me the whole week and more. On second thoughts perhaps not, but being a conference gal is definitely tougher work. I have managed to pack most of the contents of my house, including such essentials as this unportable 17'' lappy, DVDs to watch, heavy mp3 speakers, iron, hairdryer, straighteners, digital camera, graphics tablet. All very good and obviously necessary, but I have forgot my bleeding mobile phone! Thankfully Vicky has saved the day and is sending said phone down with another delegate on Monday.


Anyway the case won't unpack itself

No comments: