Saturday 7 June 2008

Gammo Speng and The New Toy

I have taken delivery of 2 new things this week. Firstly, my new kitten Gammo Speng (see previous for some sort of explanation of the name!) has arrived straight from being terrorised by Vicky's puppy Spartacus. Currently Gammo has Gone Dark somewhere in the recesses of my kitchen, only to make recon missions, and cat food raids under the cloak of night.

The second delivery is a graphics tablet complete with Photoshop Elements and Art software. I was under the apprehension that I would instantly turn into some sort of graphics design guru. Below is my first attempt, a chalk impression of my new kitten, taken from glimpses in the dark. Judge for yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't even speel the name of yor ohn cat ? x

Jenny Harvey said...

Thats because I'm lost without spellchecker!!

Billy Whizz said...

You have been doing that same sketch of a cat since you were about 6. In fact coz I'm completely bereft of any artistic talent I've copied it on more than 1 occasion

Jenny Harvey said...

Glad to be your artistic inspiration