Monday 6 April 2009

Anton du Burke

I have fallen out of love (I’m just oh so fickle) with the suave, fragrant, orange, grinning dancer.

It’s my dad’s fault. When recounting our encounter below, he mentioned that Mr du Biggot had said that fat people should be shot. I took this with a pinch of lard, but against my every principle took a look at the interview on The Daily Malicious web site.

This is what he said below in an interview about health matters. It is hard to argue he was reported out of context 

________________________________________________________________

Have you ever been on a crash diet?


I've always been slim and active. I weigh 71kg and I'm 6ft tall. Diets are all nonsense: they don't work. Just don't get fat in the first place.

I've no time for fat people, they should all be shot.

What really upsets me is when I see fat kids. They've invariably got fat parents and they're the ones who are to blame. They need a good slap for having forced their bad ways on their kids.

When I was at school, there would be one fat kid in the class. Now there are hordes of them. I don't understand the psychology of fat people, nor the flip side of that, size zero.

I once taught dance to a girl with an eating disorder. I had to send her back to her mum because she had no stamina.

I don't mean to sound like a body fascist. In fact, it can be quite pleasant to have someone with a bit of wobbly flesh dancing with you.

I'm in two minds about whether very overweight people should be refused surgery unless they slim down. They have paid their taxes and they're entitled to treatment. But maybe they should be shoved to the back of the queue if someone comes in with a condition which isn't the result of eating themselves to 400st

____________________________________________________

No wonder the poor confused man looked so scared when I approached him. I guess i had a bit too much wobbly flesh, perhaps he thought I would eat him or at the very least be standing in the queue in front of him for NHS treatment. I so wish I had trod with all my poundage/square heel on his right wing foot.

Lets hope his next dance partner is Dawn French, Jo Brand or maybe Hagrid

 anton du fat

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes it is extremely childish to make Anton look fatter but it was fun for a few minutes

2 comments:

Suat Duman said...

Check your annotation displayed above and make any necessary changes before posting or previewing it below.

alan said...

Bigots are found in some of the most unlikely places!

And cry most loudly that they aren't, of course!

alan