Thursday 31 January 2008

Hello world

Hello Boys! Pose inspired by Vicky!
Well this is my first attempt at a blog. I have great ambitions that my blog is going to be full of gravitas and insight into the human condition, but in all honesty it will probably be just random ramblings from my ever more confused mind! It will no doubt contain some Bridget Jones like references to my weight, some whinging about the way the world deals with with a Trangendered woman like myself, the odd remark about my daily adventures with my friends, moans over the state of the planet, some therories on quantum physics (I did nearly complete a year at uni!), frustrations of a Stoke City FC Supporter, and possibly the odd recipe idea (though probably just reviews of Take Away meals). I cant guarantee any of it will make much sense, but if you cant laugh with me then just laugh at me!!

No comments: